Biggest D___ moves in history of online gaming

Discussion in 'Mirth for the Barbaric Hordes' started by Rad, Jun 27, 2011.

1. Rad Guest

In-Game: Kridian
  2. Mendo
    Clan Elder
    Who is your daddy, and who does he work for?

In-Game: Mendrak
    Playing: Elder Scrolls Online
  3. Wulfghard
    War Chief
    Watchu' Talkin Bout?

In-Game: Wulfghard
    Some of those stories are pretty damn funny. I remember some classic ones from EQ, such as 'Fancy the Bard', but he wasn't really a thief, from what I remember. I pulled a few dick moves when I played my wizard in EQ, such as porting a group of players out to some remote location so they could retrieve their corpses, but teleporting myself out and stranding them out there when they informed me they weren't willing to pay me for my wizardly services. No pay = a very long walk back through hostile zones.
  4. Senta
    Snowhawk
    It's as satisfying to me as, uh, cumming!

In-Game: Senta
    Playing: waiting for TES Online
    "Kerafyrm the Sleeper was EverQuest's dragon-equivalent of Sauron, if Sauron drove the Death Star to work

lol

Ultime Online: Roving gangs of high-level players exterminated noobs the instant they arrived. It was the Jurassic Park of griefers, except velociraptors were more welcoming because their little hands can't type "FAG" on a keyboard.

another classic hehe
  5. Hakon
    War Chief

In-Game: Hakon
    Playing: Planetside 2
  6. Draggon
    Scar Bearer

In-Game: SHC_Draggon
    Playing: WB (FI2/GK), W3, FG
    "Cally certainly had fun: He fulfilled the secret fantasy of every bank manager in history, when one day, he walked in and just took all the money. All the money was 790 billion ISK, about $170,000 in real dollars, which he used to become the greatest video game villain of all time. He spent a huge chunk of the money to buy a ridiculously powerful warship, another chunk posting a huge bounty on his own head, then sailed off into space just daring people to kill him."

Wow - had no idea about that one... jeez.
  7. Hakon
    War Chief

In-Game: Hakon
    Playing: Planetside 2
    Honestly the whole EIB thing is considered rather mundane by most players, Hell you can look at my kill ratios and see that I’ve personally accounted for 92b in destroyed assets. It was just a scam writ really really large. The true dick moves are the big alliances planting sleeper agents on each other, there was one battle about 8 months ago where 9 titans got taken down because of a spy on one side’s mumble, that’s roughly a trillion in assets and each of them takes over a month to construct. IMO if they wanted to have a truly accurate list probably 1-50 would be reserved for eve.