The Video Thread

Discussion in 'Mirth for the Barbaric Hordes' started by Nabahr, Jun 9, 2007.

1. Hakon
    War Chief

In-Game: Hakon
    Playing: Planetside 2
    he's an actor, (he played Indiana Jones' bastard son in the last movie) he's also a know serial plagiarist.
  2. Draggon
    Scar Bearer

In-Game: SHC_Draggon
    Playing: WB (FI2/GK), W3, FG
    Kinda went off his rocker recently from what I heard, showing up at one of the red carpet events with a paper bag over his head n' shit. Think his latest shenanigans mighta had something to do with him not being in the last Transformers movie.
  3. Hakon
    War Chief

yeah that was part of the whole Plagiarism thing, see he won a bunch of acclaim at the Cannes film festival a couple years ago for a short film he directed. Then it came out that he basically just adapted an independent imprint graphic novel that he liked without permission. The guys behind the graphic novel pointed this out and there was quite a bit of uproar. Then Le'bouf posted a big sincere apology online, but since a lot of people already didn't like him they started checking it and it came out that the apology had been copied word for word from something written on yahoo questions, so his apology for plagiarism was itself an act of obvious plagiarism. After that was when he started doing the really crazy stuff.
  4. Draggon
    Scar Bearer

In-Game: SHC_Draggon
    Playing: WB (FI2/GK), W3, FG
    Holy shit. Yeah I didn't know any of the details. That's nuts man.
  5. Hakon
    War Chief

made me laugh, little nsfw

6. Urfang
    Scar Bearer

In-Game: Urfang
    Playing: D&D, frisbie, BAP
    I know a guy like that. 100% nice guy...most of the time. But in traffic...Mr. Hyde.
  7. Yrega
    Snowhawk

In-Game: Yrega
    Playing: Conan Exiles
    That guy is my spirit animal.
  8. Slovis
    Scar Bearer
    Average Time Until Respec: 30 Minutes

In-Game: Slovis
    Playing: VR - ED - SWITCH
    I will reluctantly admit to having a stupid short fuse when it comes to driving. The problem is I give too many fucks about moving traffic and most the public does not.

When I have two twats in front of me, side by side and both going 5mph under the limit when you need to go 5 over to make all the lights .... :rage:
  9. Wulfghard
    War Chief
    Watchu' Talkin Bout?

In-Game: Wulfghard
    Try driving a fucking truck anywhere near the SF Bay Area for a living and see if your vision doesn't turn red and hazy at the peripherals. I'm years past the 'Arthur does traffic' stage of loudly vocalizing my rage. Nowadays, I can get a lot more communicated with a silent stare, with or without my sunglasses on. Think Anthony Hopkins from Silence of the Lambs and you're on the right track. lol
  10. Yrega
    Snowhawk

Glad you haven't gotten to the silent soulless lifeless stare yet bro! Stay strong with the dark side.

lol
  11. Vingnir
    Clan Elder
    Dead horse-beater...

In-Game: Ving/Vingnir
    Playing: Crusader Kings II
    Driving a car around here is bad enough. Every time I see commercials for cars with 'sensors that will brake for you' or someone on the freeway looking at their phone, etc, I wanna go strangle an advertising agent/pinhead with a fan-belt, as I whisper calmly into their ear: Shhhh! shhhhh, your going to a much better place now little johnny'.

Although i have to admit, after my most recent part time driving job, I think I've gotten to a place, where I just scan for retards, and give them their space. I'd imagine that's alot harder to do in a work truck though.

Regardless, i just at some point came to the realization, that its not worth the blood-pressure. I simply take solace in-real-time, in the fact that the offender will probably end up wrecked at a some point soon, hopefully, without hurting anyone in the process. I used to get like that though, kinda, lol
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2015
  12. Wulfghard
    War Chief
    Watchu' Talkin Bout?

The problem is that trucks on the road are like magnets for all the shitty drivers that think they have some sort of point to prove. It's no exaggeration at all, there are a lot of drivers that go completely out of their way to fuck with truck drivers. It's hard to give people their space to be stupid when they're seeking you out sometimes.
  13. Vingnir
    Clan Elder
    Dead horse-beater...

Which, is retarded as hell, in that if one where to entangle themselves with a truck, the outcome would likely be pretty bad...
  14. Wulfghard
    War Chief
    Watchu' Talkin Bout?

Yeah, the physics of it seems obvious to me, but apparently not so obvious to others.
  15. Mendo
    Clan Elder
    Who is your daddy, and who does he work for?

In-Game: Mendrak
    Playing: Elder Scrolls Online
  16. Vingnir
    Clan Elder
    Dead horse-beater...

Thats pretty interesting and pretty neat.

Like Hindu spiritualism on psychedelics, without, actually needing to take said psychedelics.
  17. Mendo
    Clan Elder

[​IMG]
  18. Yrega
    Snowhawk

lol

is that for real?
  19. Mendo
    Clan Elder

Yeah heh Wiki Page, IMDB (I think a 5 year old with Photoshop could make a better poster than the one shown on IMDB )
  20. Wulfghard
    War Chief
    Watchu' Talkin Bout?

lol I don't think I've ever heard of that movie before. I might have to watch that sometime.